What's new

Asking for constructive criticism

Firefly71

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
St Louis, Mo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I have been playing with my D5200 that I purchased last month. I have a few pictures that I would love to know what I am doing wrong or right.








 
1. Too shallow depth of field, try raising F-stop
2. I see what you were trying to accomplish, but composition is lacking + the photo isn't in focus
3. By FAR the best shot of the ones you posted, I like it a lot. Would possibly only warm it up a bit in post, but other than that, well done.
 
Thank you Geaux! I will keep working at it.

Firefly71
 
keep learning about light, and observe how it changes over the day and how it affects colors around you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom