What's new

Aspens and old truck

jcolman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
8
Location
Raleigh NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
edit: I added a couple more pics.

Camera: Minolta XG-M with 135mm lens. Film: Kodak gold. Late in the day.


truck 4.jpg


lens: 24mm. I need to touch up the pic a bit.

old truck 2 cropped.jpg


and a few more from the same shoot.

Same camera but with 50mm lens. Midday.

aspen 1.jpg



135mm lens. Earlier in the morning.

grass.jpg
 
That's an awesome pic. It really looks like everything is right in place.
 
That's an awesome pic. It really looks like everything is right in place.
Thanks! I've got a couple more of the truck but I need to resize them before posting.
 
Great shots! Nice job. I really like #2 & #3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom