Assignement project (Name gathering and feedbacks)

What's your take?

• I am interested in the project as participant

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • I am Interested in the project as judge and critique but can't / won't participate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not interested

• This need rework, here's why in the comment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good write-up you did, and it sounds interesting. I'll probably be willing to give some of these a whirl.

I'm late seeing this and I'm often limited on time, but I'm interested in trying to participate as I can. It sounds like a great way to try shooting something other than my kids. ;-)

I've been following this thread ... and I really like the idea of getting all of us involved in assignments and improvements of our skills and experiences. I am reluctant to commit due to time ... a commodity which I am running short of these days. I do wish to commend you on your efforts and execution of this project. I am willing to participate whenever I can afford the time.

Gary

I'm late seeing this and I'm often limited on time, but I'm interested in trying to participate as I can. It sounds like a great way to try shooting something other than my kids. ;-)

You're welcome to join whenever you can! There is the first edition running right now as I speak if you want ( and have time) to join! Glad it interest you.

I've been following this thread ... and I really like the idea of getting all of us involved in assignments and improvements of our skills and experiences. I am reluctant to commit due to time ... a commodity which I am running short of these days. I do wish to commend you on your efforts and execution of this project. I am willing to participate whenever I can afford the time.

Gary

Thank you Gary! Greatly appreciated, I'm doing it for myself, so I thought I might as well share with others. The assignments I give here are the ones I personally give myself weekly, so the additional amount of time and involvement to run this project is minimal on my part. Don't bother with commitment, the whole point of this project is that there is none for everybody. You participate if you have the will to, and the time. There is always next week to join (or the ones after). You're welcome to join whenever ! thanks for your interest. Heck, even -I- who run the project will have to skip on the task sometime, so no hard feelings ^^.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back