Assistance on picking

urahara

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a really hard time to pick 2 of below photos and I'd like some suggestions if possible.
I'm going to participate to a local gallery of photographers with no specific subject (general photography) and I can't decide which two of them within the various genres. Last year I participated with a street photo and a macro one. In my elimination process I took it down to 9 photos that I believe could be printed for that gallery but they are so different and each one I like for different reasons that I feel I am no longer objective. So, I'd appreciate the opinion of fellow photographers.

? by JC Kars, on Flickr

Untitled by JC Kars, on Flickr

Family by JC Kars, on Flickr

Angola Lion King by JC Kars, on Flickr

Vaping 2 by JC Kars, on Flickr

Step by JC Kars, on Flickr

My first thoughts are #1 and #8 or #2.

Some neat images! I definitely like #9. Maybe #4 second?

In order of favorites I would say 7, 5, 9 and 1.

4, 9 and 2 for me.

4 hands down.

6 & 8 for me

Number 1 and 8 are those that made me clap my hands for you. Awesome shots.

That's some good variaty of options.. Thank you all for giving me your opinions.
Considering that the 2 photos will be a bit large prints (50x80cm or more) with good frames and will likely decorate a wall after the exhibition I am considering more #8 and below one I didn't have on my list above:

Romantic Ride by JC Kars, on Flickr

:1247: After talking to the organizers this morning my interest was shifted to which photos would look best on my walls instead of the gallery display after this show.. I am an amateur after all

Im no photographer but 5. and 8. are my favourites, all great shots regardless : )

4 and 9 for composition and interesting story.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back