What's new

Astonished Eyes

Sleepy_Sentry

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
215
Reaction score
1
Location
Berlin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4182146106_6cb20ec54b.jpg


My Cat. Canon EOS Rebel XSi, 28-135mm USM IS. Taken at f/5.6 at 1/13 sec.
 
Nice shot, love the BW and composition. I think it could be sharper, might be the slow shutter speed. What was the ISO?
 
Nice shot, love the BW and composition. I think it could be sharper, might be the slow shutter speed. What was the ISO?
1600. I was shooting indoors in the evening. It probably could be sharper, you're right. Unfortunately, cats don't like to stick around long enough for you to focus properly!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom