What's new

Astral Abstractscape

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...with a touch of aurora borealis.

p40396274-4.jpg
 
Love it. I wish can do it one day. ^_^ any advance :)
 
Love it. I wish can do it one day. ^_^ any advance :)

Shoot in a low ISO, relatively f-stop ~f/6.0, stack short exposures. And most importantly, bring a lot of snacks.
 
This is actually a stack of seven 10-minute exposures at f/4 and ISO 800. I think it would've worked best with 12-14 images instead, but it was very late and I had a long drive home ahead of me.

Thanks, guys.
 
Awesome idea and great composition, but it may need some noise reduction.
 
This is actually a stack of seven 10-minute exposures at f/4 and ISO 800. I think it would've worked best with 12-14 images instead, but it was very late and I had a long drive home ahead of me.

Thanks, guys.

Thank You Ivisable, I really like it, and would try to do it ^_^
 
but it may need some noise reduction.
I agree. I did run it through Dfine, but I probably should've been more aggressive. Thanks for the feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom