At arms length away

Snyder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a great oppurtunity to photograph President Bush while giving a speech during a pit stop to the Olympics. I have a ton but this is one of my favs.

bush.jpg

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Its a very nice shot.
but whats with the light rays in the bottom left? they are distracting. maybe photoshop could help them out.

Good Job!

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

haaaaaaaaaaahahahaha :clap:

As for the photo itself, nice capture. I will leave any other remarks at the door :)

Its a very nice shot.
but whats with the light rays in the bottom left? they are distracting. maybe photoshop could help them out.

Good Job!

I tried to do a bit of dodging and burning but it didnt look right. As far as clone tool or anything like that...no, that would be unethical and I would loose my job.

Seriously, how did you get so close? Do you have a press pass, or is the general public allowed to get that close? Good shot.

And you should post this in the 'someone famous' thread, because he's certainly well known around the world.

Seriously, how did you get so close? Do you have a press pass, or is the general public allowed to get that close? Good shot.

Yes, I had a press pass. There were concrete barriers blocking the crowd from getting within 10ft of the stage.

That makes sense, as I can only imagine how incredibly tight the security is.

How hard was it to photoshop out the horns?...LOL... anyway nice shot

I must have missed the joke, but i heard it as,

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

^^^ That's what Bush was trying to say, but .

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back