At the airport today - and found this a very intriguing shot...

ShutterSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Teresina, Brazil otherwise known as the End of the
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I post this at the risk of looking like a juvenile - but seriously not what this is. While I was at the airport today, I noticed how these two people kept talking on their cell phone over and over. And I've been coming out of my shell about taking people's pictures in public - and I took this one.

Feb1020092.jpg

And it really felt like it could be an advertisement picture (kind of)...

not sure for what.

So, let's play a game!

What would a company use this picture for??

Alright. I'll play. How about a fashion/clothing company.
pants2009wy1.jpg

Well, with all due respect, this isn't exactlty taking pictures of people... But the airport is probably the toughest place to start. Though it could be argued that the overall "Big Brother" atmosphere at modern airports will let you get away with a lot before people start complaining.

Hmmm...

"Belts... Who need 'em?"

"Where's my Phazyme...?"

Or a fashion mag headlines:

"Business Casual... even this is too much to ask of American Executives..."

"Let Wrinkles Reign!"

Well, with all due respect, this isn't exactlty taking pictures of people... But the airport is probably the toughest place to start. Though it could be argued that the overall "Big Brother" atmosphere at modern airports will let you get away with a lot before people start complaining.

Hmmm...

"Belts... Who need 'em?"

"Where's my Phazyme...?"

Or a fashion mag headlines:

"Business Casual... even this is too much to ask of American Executives..."

"Let Wrinkles Reign!"

oh, i took other pictures of people - it was just people dragging their luggage around or standing at the check-in counter... nothing grand or spectacular...

i can post this afternoon if this thread is interesting by then...

Most reactions

Back