At the camera store yesterday

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
found this used X-T2. It has no manual or flash. Looking online at the manual and trying to familiarize myself with Fuji's menu system. Where do I find the latest update info in the menu? And my version of Bridge doesn't recognize the raw files. What is a good dng converter? 2F6A1186w.jpg

O my, another one coming into the light...

For the record I have never used the flash that came with the Xt2 other than initial test to be sure it worked. I do keep it in my bag just in case...

It is all your fault! And a few others on here. I like the size and feel of the camera. Looking forward to my next trip to test it out fully.

For the record I have never used the flash that came with the Xt2 other than initial test to be sure it worked. I do keep it in my bag just in case...

I was thinking I wouldn't use the flash either. I did get a price reduction on the missing items.

It is all your fault! And a few others on here. I like the size and feel of the camera. Looking forward to my next trip to test it out fully.
we chanted your name for an hour, you must have felt it, your one of us now. Or after the hazing....

Welcome to the great Fuji Light side.

Most reactions

Back