lizheaemma TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 5, 2003 Messages 683 Reaction score 39 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2010 #1 Here is one from that lake last weekend...
L Lipoly TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2010 Messages 145 Reaction score 3 Location St. Louis Jul 9, 2010 #2 Too much PP for my liking...water is blown. [Edit] I do like the Rat avatar though...we have 5 atm...rats make great pets.
Too much PP for my liking...water is blown. [Edit] I do like the Rat avatar though...we have 5 atm...rats make great pets.
lizheaemma TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 5, 2003 Messages 683 Reaction score 39 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I guess that I got a little happy on the contrast, but that is all I really played with... Here is the original, unedited..
I guess that I got a little happy on the contrast, but that is all I really played with... Here is the original, unedited..
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2010 #4 What if... All I did was select "Auto White Balance" in Gimp. Just my 2 cents... Although its similar to your edit...
What if... All I did was select "Auto White Balance" in Gimp. Just my 2 cents... Although its similar to your edit...