At the water garden C&C please

hopdaddy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wish to be able to c&c photos accurately,so if you stop by please tell me your thoughts,you may be like myself and have never offered your opinion,but please do so this time,also this will be my 4th and final pix post with a p&s ,soon to buy a D90. sorry cannon guys.one more from the dark side.again thanks for any and all c&c ,i study all post,to see your viewpoints
3691509233_33e289ca50.jpg

3691469625_a36269a283.jpg

3691466265_a0f99e9a69.jpg

3692272328_71d20e2a13.jpg

I think your photos are pretty amazing for a p&s, it will be interesting to see what you can do with a proper camera!

Thank you,for such a kind comment,I have been learning alot from everyone on here,I've been like a kid with a new toy,and been studding anything i can find,but understanding what to look for in a pro photo,will help when i shoot.I shoot something every weekend

No body Elsa?? Well I think #3 is too dark, so there,and the skylight filter you are using makes the pix a funny pink color

Great pics. You look like you know how to compose your photos well. You'll definitely do well wit an slr. Especially with a nikon d90. Im having fun with my d60. lol

Thanks supermom,I too am a noob,but noob or not i know if i like a shot,may not understand exactly why i like it ,but that is why we are here, for more understanding

Thanks again

Great pics. You look like you know how to compose your photos well. You'll definitely do well wit an slr. Especially with a nikon d90. Im having fun with my d60. lol
learned all i know about comp on this forum,from kind fokes like you-guys

i too am a noob & only just started on my "real" camera.
congrats on some good looking shots. looking forward to seeing what you can do later.

Thank you Kimba,I would think in Australia there are some great opportunity's for shots,I'm looking forward to see some pictures form you!!

Most reactions

Back