What's new

Atlanta!

FlightShadow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Messages
93
Reaction score
3
Location
American Fork, Utah with my second home being Salt
Hey all!

I was in Atlanta for 5 days - here are some of my best (or most interesting) shots of downtown:

1)
best-scraper.jpg


2)
big-escalator.jpg


3)
cloudy-cityscape.jpg


4)
cityscape.jpg


5)
cnnhq.jpg


6)
cool-clouds-redbldg.jpg


7)
marta.jpg


8 )
marta-shinybldg.jpg


9) This one's not good, but it's a shot of the extremely nice hotel I was staying in (Hyatt Regency) so I thought I'd put it up
outside-hyatt.jpg


10)
shiny-scraper2.jpg


11)
shiny-scraper.jpg


12) I really really really wanted to eat here - but I couldn't:(
varsity.jpg


I took about 25 other "good" pics on my trip, but they're all of airplanes :mrgreen: So I'll spare you guys...

Thanks for looking!

-Jeff
 
#1 & #2 are awesome :thumbup:
I'd like to #2 in b/w also. Nice series.
 
Thats no fair I always have to look at these photos and never get to see the airplanes. Great work on the first image.

Eric
 
Great series, FlightShadow! Love # 1, 2, 8, & 11.
 
Hey Jeff,

I hope you don't mind but I'm board at work and decided to take this image and play with it. Tightened the levels and added a diffused glow in PS. Let me know what you think? I'm on a crap laptop so I hope it looks ok.

Eric

big-escalator-bw.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom