Atlantic Canadian Forum?

BuS_RiDeR

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
mdlphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't get me wrong... I really like it here. I love the knowledge and respect most of the members here offer. Also the diverse opinions I get from The Photo Forum.

The only thing I have an issue (not a problem) with, is that the members/users of this board are so spread out geographically. Mind you, that isn't always a bad thing...

I am curious... is anyone familiar with or a member of the Image East photography forums? They are a part of the Reality Check forums which are NOT photography based.

The reason I ask is that they say they have membership based in Atlanti Canada (which is where I am) and although I love TPF... I think I'd like to socialize with others who are more geographically like me... if you know what I am trying to say...

Any advice/comments would be appreciated. :)

Why is it necessary to hang with people more "geographically" like you?

I am with a local meetup.com group.
I like it.
99% of the people are very nice and helpful.

I find it upsetting you want to take some time apart:sad anim:
After all the editing, cropping and sharing we've done together, for you to find another is unbelievable. Just to want something else.
Is it because Im from the States?
What about the children?
What will I do in your absence?
Well, Im sure there one out there for me.:sexywink:
I need my meds.:lol:

I get more out of this forum than locally because most of the people I know into photography work at the Wal-Mart Photo Lab and they tried talking me out of the a DSLR and getting a p&s instead. Wish we had a local photography group for meet ups and treks etc.

Ps Gsgary, I happen to love the English.

OMG! I'm sorry! :(

I am not leaving TPF... Just saying that I'd like to socialize a bit with photographers who are closer...

Why is it necessary to hang with people more "geographically" like you?

Cause I am a social person at times and I don't have the option of "hanging" with people on the other side of the continent... I is broke.

I find it upsetting you want to take some time apart:sad anim:
After all the editing, cropping and sharing we've done together, for you to find another is unbelievable. Just to want something else.
Is it because Im from the States?
What about the children?
What will I do in your absence?
Well, Im sure there one out there for me.:sexywink:
I need my meds.:lol:

I never knew you felt that way... I apologize wholeheartedly... :hugs:

Are you saying you don't want to mix with the English members :gun::lol:

Ummm nono... not that at all.... :lol:

:)

I get more out of this forum than locally because most of the people I know into photography work at the Wal-Mart Photo Lab and they tried talking me out of the a DSLR and getting a p&s instead. Wish we had a local photography group for meet ups and treks etc.

BINGO! :)

Last edited:
gsgary, the English suffer bad food, but have great beers and ales!!! I dunno about the OP's desire to hang with more geographically similar people....would Newfies be allowed???

But of course. Newfies make a great homemade screech. Yum yum. Mind you, couple shots of that and your ready to take off your clothes and run through the streets singing the national anthem.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back