Atlantic Station

rhall54

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are from a few weeks ago.. Just walking around Atlanta with my boyfriend.

Any comments/suggestions/edits are welcome :)

25edit.jpg

018.jpg

i find the over saturated for the situation. i guess thats personal opinion though.

the first it technically good i suppose, i just find it to be a dull photograph lacking something.
second has no subject really. just sort of boring.

I think they are both nice and contrasty, exposed well, but lack alittle in composition.

pretty good. But as Alex said try to improve your composition. And also try to clone the crane out of the first pic.

thanks for the comments guys :)

Gsurf.. Yea I do tend to like things a bit more contrasty or saturated than some.

Neat -- I've always wondered what that place looked like. When I lived there, it was a massive dirt pile!

I don't know that I agree about cloning the crane out of the first picture -- how else would you know it was Atlanta, if it wasn't full of unsightly cranes? :greenpbl:

The second picture has promise, but the drama of the arch is broken by the building behind it. (This may be as much an architectural issue as a photographic one.) If there's an angle where the only thing behind the arch is the sky, that'd be better. But that might not be possible given the position of the buildings. (Ah, Atlanta architecture...:er:)

Neat -- I've always wondered what that place looked like. When I lived there, it was a massive dirt pile!

I don't know that I agree about cloning the crane out of the first picture -- how else would you know it was Atlanta, if it wasn't full of unsightly cranes? :greenpbl:

The second picture has promise, but the drama of the arch is broken by the building behind it. (This may be as much an architectural issue as a photographic one.) If there's an angle where the only thing behind the arch is the sky, that'd be better. But that might not be possible given the position of the buildings. (Ah, Atlanta architecture...:er:)

Thank you!

Yes Atlanta is full of construction, always. As for getting the building out of the arch.. hmm.. I don't know.. there are so many buildings right there I think no matter what I would be getting something in that archway.. lol.

As soon as it warms up though I hope to go there some more. :)

Most reactions

Back