What's new

Atlantis Hotel in Nassau

Soto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina, P.R.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello guys,

This is a picture standing in the lobby of this gorgeous hotel in Nasau. It's very expensive to stay but it's worth it...

atlantis.jpg
 
Great capture! I've wanted to go there for quite a while now. Great color.
 
Awesome, I visited your site too and you have great images. :thumbup:
 
And you had the chance to reside in said hotel? Or did you only go into the lobby to take this photo. Did you lie down on your back or twist your neck so much you almost fell over backwards ;) ??? (Sorry, I'm a tad curious this morning).

It won't be any time soon that I'll be in Nassau, though, so I must "live off your photos" ;). Thanks for taking such good ones (for me :sexywink: ).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom