Atlast a nice day.

bantor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jrcreations.bravehost.com
Well it was a nice day. but i had to work so i could only get a few pictures in the evening. It has been a long time since i have posted any pictures, in fact it has been a long time since i have taken any pictures.

Hope you enjoy.

dsc00693ct.jpg

dsc00678yc.jpg

dsc00633qa.jpg

dsc00596rj.jpg

dsc0048filtered1ms.jpg

dsc0051filtered7yo.jpg

Comments and critique always welcome.

Well it was clearly worth the wait ... nice series. Where exactly were these taken? And what the heck jumped in that last shot? Looks like it was pretty big.

Thanks Antarctican! These were all taken just outside of calgary at a place called "Twin Bridges".

Me and a friend were throughing rocks into the water. I got some really cool shots of it, but i liked the one i posted the best becasue it looks to me like light is being sucked in (or something like that)

bantor said:
Me and a friend were throughing rocks into the water. I got some really cool shots of it, but i liked the one i posted the best becasue it looks to me like light is being sucked in (or something like that)

You took the shot at the perfect moment. It looks really cool.

Beautiful shots here, But the last is very cool! Nice work :thumbsup:

These are very nice, and good to see you photographing and posting again, Bantor!!!
Of all the series I think I like the first and last best. Those two stand out for me.

well done..... you caught the reflections well, good stuff :thumbup:

Good shots, the lighting and reflections are amazing. I like the last one best, at first glance it looks like something has jumped out of the water.

beautiful reflections, and nice capture on the last... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back