What's new

Attack of the killer Ducks

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
I was out and about today, and decided to get out of my car at this duck pond. I got out and about 50 ducks came running (waddling?) at me. I got one shot, darted back to my car for safety and my son was laughing hysterically by the time I got back into the car. LOL

ducks222.jpg
 
This looks like you were being attacked, all right!
Though they most likely only came for some bread crumbs... but with ducks looking LIKE THIS :shock: you never know!
Really, you can't know that.......................! :shock: :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom