Attempt at panoramic C&C please

dhjallboyz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I took this pic for my photography class...please let me know what you think..good and bad

hillpan.jpg

Looks like a 'normal' shot cropped down to a 1:2.67 ratio.

There was no message really. I just need to do a panoramic for my class and this is what I chose to picture. I couldnt' find anything else that interested me.

You couldn't find anything else that interested you? Hmmmm

You're in California. That means epic scenery is no more than an hour's drive away (most likely less), so there's no excuse for not finding anything that interests you.

@Natalie that is true...but at the time I was taking this I didn't have the time to drive to get a better picture.

Ok, if you lived in an apartment in downtown Detriot, didn't have a car, no relatives would drive you, access to the roof was locked and you hadn't eaten since breakfast, then we'd give you a break.

As I suspected....... it IS just a single shot cropped.

No actually its 4 pictures that I took and then use photomerge on Adobe Bridge CS4 and then cropped in Photoshop and edited. So no it was 4 pictures originally not just one :)

Oh and about the time thing....I do live an hour away from the beach and an hour away from the mountains BUT my class was in 1.5 hours so really I could go there and come back and be in time for my class. Yes I procrastinated on that project...

No actually its 4 pictures that I took and then use photomerge on Adobe Bridge CS4 and then cropped in Photoshop and edited. So no it was 4 pictures originally not just one :)

Oh and about the time thing....I do live an hour away from the beach and an hour away from the mountains BUT my class was in 1.5 hours so really I could go there and come back and be in time for my class. Yes I procrastinated on that project...

You wouldn't cut the grass at a townhouse with a riding lawnmower would you?

So besides the fact that you THINK it is only one photo cropped and that its boring is there anything else wrong with it?

Most reactions

Back