What's new

Attempting to channel my inner Pixelrabbit

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
400
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody! Got bored last night at work and decided to try my hand at abstract. IDK, it probably sucks but whatever. Any C&C is appreciated.
$IMG_4566.webp
 
I like it!.

...

What is it?

I love abstract photography. :)
 
That's neat! I like the colours, textures and lines, it has a luxurious feeling :)
I usually have a hard time choosing where to crop round things but this works pretty well :) nice job.
 
That's neat! I like the colours, textures and lines, it has a luxurious feeling :)
I usually have a hard time choosing where to crop round things but this works pretty well :) nice job.

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom