Attention: Alison's Baby...

:lol: Everytime I talk to Alison I tell her something along the lines of "Tell that baby IT'S TIME TO COME OUT ALREADY!"

yeah...Baby Power needs to come out, cuz I'm tired of referring to him/her as 'him/her' or 'he/she'.

:p

Oh dear, and here I was hoping for the thread that would tell us that BABY POWER HAS COME OUT AT LAST! :shock:

Still inside???
It IS about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree completely, GET OUT ALREADY. We've had to re-do the birth pool twice now since all the dates people guessed have passed. Official due date was 9/27. Aubrey put in his guess at December 20th, 2009 with weight at 26lbs and 48" tall. I didn't find that amusing :meh: All I know is this is going to be one big baby, there is no more room left!

Congrats on your impending birth.

I can send baby an eviction notice if you like. ;)

Congrats on the new up coming baby Allison. Somehow I missed hearing this news!!!! Keep us informed and of course........photos...lots and lots of photos!!!! :)

I agree completely, GET OUT ALREADY. We've had to re-do the birth pool twice now since all the dates people guessed have passed. Official due date was 9/27. Aubrey put in his guess at December 20th, 2009 with weight at 26lbs and 48" tall. I didn't find that amusing :meh: All I know is this is going to be one big baby, there is no more room left!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

(ok, back to listening to Milt Rosenberg discuss the current state of the psychological profession)

Most reactions

Back