Attention- DC meet up gang! Important update!

hey Aubrey, any tickets left? i'd like to see the inside of the Capitol :mrgreen:

Yeah, you've never seen inside the Capitol.... :lol:

There are three left. If you want to come and bring the whole family fam, just let me know beforehand so I can see about getting more. :D

hobbes28 said:
Yeah, you've never seen inside the Capitol.... :lol:

There are three left. If you want to come and bring the whole family fam, just let me know beforehand so I can see about getting more. :D

thanks, but i think most everyone is tired of it. still, scoob and i would like to come along with you guys. linda is still undecided about the meet-up.

I wanna goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Don't forget to get the AAA discount at the Marriott if either of you guys have a membership. Knocks it down to 70 something a night!

I might possibly be interested in the capitol trip if there are any tickets left. I've been there once, but only to one Senator's office (high school field trip thingy). I guess it would be nice to see more of it.

Any ideas on how the lighting will be in there? Always gotta think about the photography, ya know! :lol:

I hope they even allow cameras :confused:

If you'd like to come, I can bump up our number a bit. I guess I can have empty seats.

The tour rules say that we aren't supposed to take pictures inside the Capitol but the folks in my Senator's office were kind enough to tell us that we are allowed to bring cameras in being that we are a photography forum. There are some rules, though, posted on the Capitol's website that we all have to follow on the tour, short of the camera one. I don't think we can carry the bags in... I'll get the official rules here soon and post them for all to see. :D

Aubrey, please don't go out of your way to get more tickets on our account. i would prefer you use them for those who have never had an opportunity to see it.

i heard today that the cherry blossoms are on schedule...meaning our meet-up is will be on the tail end of their peak blooming...so we should be fine. :thumbup: we've had unseasonably warm weather lately and now it's going to cool down again. much more of this erratic weather pattern and the blossoms will bloom early. hopefully mother nature cooperate. i also read lately that our region is due a late snow to the north. again, if we're lucky, it will stay well to the north of us. pack accordingly.

JonMikal said:
i heard today that the cherry blossoms are on schedule...meaning our meet-up is will be on the tail end of their peak blooming...so we should be fine. :thumbup:

That sounds awesome. I hope this will be like the NYC meetup when we caught Central Park in pretty much its last week of good foliage for the year. (too bad you couldn't come, but I have a feeling DC is gonna make up for it :D)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back