What's new

Au Petit Creux

Tuna1

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
AuPetitCreux6.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like this photo.

First, the name of the restaurant is funny and then I have to wonder what those two out front are doing.

But there is something weird with the name of the place. Was this photoshopped in there?
 
I like this photo.

First, the name of the restaurant is funny and then I have to wonder what those two out front are doing.

But there is something weird with the name of the place. Was this photoshopped in there?

Thank you - glad you liked it. This was taken in Montmartre and that is one of the wandering street artists who has conviced a passerby to pose for a quick chalk portrait. As for the name, I believe it translates in laymans terms to mean "The Munchies".

Tuna
 
But there is something weird with the name of the place. Was this photoshopped in there?

I think it's a three dimensional sign so the lighting gives it that unique appearance.

Tuna - very nice image I realy like it. It creates a very nice mood. :thumbup::D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom