aq1666.jpg

aq1699.jpg

aq1722.jpg

aq1738.jpg

aq3172.jpg

aq3167.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

is there anything you can't shoot with precision? these are incredible shots Eric! the shark shots are great. your talent for composition far exceeds most i've seen in a while! well well done sir!

I will say these are the most trying pics I have taken and considering I don't have fast glass it just added to my frustration. I took a lot of images to get these few. Thanks for the comments.

Eric

after you had left for your trip, it dawned on me that i should have suggested you go to this aquarium....i am so glad you did...the color is right on the money...just great shots, eric....these are better than whats on the pamplets...(think ya aught to tell 'em??) great great job!!

How come there is absolutely no background in the shark photos? Is he all alone in an otherwise empty aquarium? If so, poor dear... if one can call a shark a "dear"... erm. Well.

They are so clear, so sharp! And that one manta smiles so nicely... :)

Yes, I am yet someone else to be amazed and delighted by the colours, clarity and composition of these photos! Add me to the long list of admirers the 10th time (at least).

Oh my god, Eric those are stunning. The first one especially. They are extraordinary.
Sorry to segue but is there any chance you are going to Oshkosh this year? I would love to see what you come up with there.
--A

the third one is great!!!!!! It is smiling!!!!

mentos_007 said:
the third one is great!!!!!! It is smiling!!!!

I said "Say Cheese" and he gave me a big smile :biglaugh:

Thanks for the comments. Like I said this is about the hardest photography I have done. All shots are handheld around 30th/sec. I hate using a tripod and don't think you could have as the fish are constantly moving so you have to pan them to get a clear shot. The light was very low.

Eric

Allen said:
Oh my god, Eric those are stunning. The first one especially. They are extraordinary.
Sorry to segue but is there any chance you are going to Oshkosh this year? I would love to see what you come up with there.
--A

Sad to say I doubt I will be at Oshkosh this year, however I may be able to fly in for a day. I have a big show to cover just before and after Oshkosh so I will be busy.

Eric

Great work (as usual).

What sort of aquarium keeps Jelly Fish!? I used to work in an aquarium, guessing it was a bit smaller than this one you went to. Did you get to go swimming with the sharks??? Now that is fun!
I know the lighting in these places is pretty crap and weird but you've done an amazing job! Plus the glass is usually covered with little fingerprints and smudges.
Love the first macaw (I think) shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back