What's new

Aug 30 - The Moon

megapaws

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
539
Reaction score
9
Location
Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Unfortunately I missed it at it's peak.

Moon.jpg
 
Oooo, good job!! You'll have to tell me your settings. I see the moon rise over the water, all reddish orange when it's low in the sky, but I can't get the right settings to capture detail in the moon's surface.
 
Thanks for the feedback Jeanne. I'll have to get back to you on the settings cuz I'm not on my own computer right now. I used the 70-200 with a 2x extender.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom