Austin, TX - HDR - C&C

rodnunley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple of HDR pictures I took this week.

All feedback is appreciated.

First up is the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue at Ladybird Lake.

5033024439_0c1e2a1645_z.jpg

5033643782_7316af22b9_z.jpg

Then we have a couple of pictures that I took out at the Headquarters of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat located just outside of town.

5033643194_efd97f8f93_z.jpg

5033022257_41f32f9453_z.jpg

There are a few more on my flickr page for those that are interested.

Thanks again for the C&C.

:thumbup::thumbup:pride & joy- Thumbs up for taking a picture of the statue of Stevie

As far as critique goes I would de-sat the deep blue sky a bit to make it a little bit natural looking.

I agree about the sky. You can see the halo around the trees made by the darker elements of the sky. Moving the highlight sliders back a bit will reduce that dirty section of sky and the cleanrer nicer looking blue will prevail.

:thumbup::thumbup:pride & joy- Thumbs up for taking a picture of the statue of Stevie

As far as critique goes I would de-sat the deep blue sky a bit to make it a little bit natural looking.

I agree about the sky. You can see the halo around the trees made by the darker elements of the sky. Moving the highlight sliders back a bit will reduce that dirty section of sky and the cleanrer nicer looking blue will prevail.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will put these back in Lightroom and try tweaking them tonight.

I wish there were some clouds in these photo's, as the blue sky is kinda uninteresting. Either way, nice shots.

I love the SRV statue! The shadow in the last one is kind of distracting for me... it cuts the subject in half or something.

Most reactions

Back