What's new

Australian Bush fire

K-Y-L-E

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
A bush fire that broke out in the bush out the back of my place a while back.
Apologies for the quality of this image it was before i got my new camera :wink:
fire13245.jpg
 
Too true! The detail in the flames is amazing. Very well exposed. No reason to apologize for ANYTHING here!

And whoa! I would not want to have this anywhere near my house!!!! :shock:
 
I wish my fire pics in the photojournalism forum turned out as sharp as these!

Good job.
 
great shot of the fire!!
 
Like JonMikal, I love fire! I'm a total pyro! Great shot!

It's really too bad I don't have my camera yet. A couple days ago, an entire apartment complex literally a block away from my school exploded. Very unfortunate, many people lost their homes, but miraculously there were no injuries. They fought the blaze for almost a full day, it was smoking a lot when I got to school the next day. I will post pictures of the remains when i can. But enough about me, sorry to hog your topic!

Great shot, and keep em coming!! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom