What's new

Australian flower mayhaps?

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
159
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Any idea what this flower is? I believe I saw it in the "Australian Section" at the Botanical Gardens, but could be wrong.

Looking forward to hearing replies.

$Flower - small.webp
 
Thanks so much Ysarex. I really appreciate it. :thumbup:
 
Thanks so much Ysarex. I really appreciate it. :thumbup:

Well you're really thanking my wife. She's a botanist and she can usually nail it from the flower but if you give her flower plus leaves (as you did) it's pretty much a sure bet. You did send her off on a hunt though that took her the better part of 15 minutes. Australia is on the other side of the planet after all.

Joe
 
Thanks so much Ysarex. I really appreciate it. :thumbup:

Well you're really thanking my wife. She's a botanist and she can usually nail it from the flower but if you give her flower plus leaves (as you did) it's pretty much a sure bet. You did send her off on a hunt though that took her the better part of 15 minutes. Australia is on the other side of the planet after all.

Joe

Hi Joe, Thanks so much to both you and your wife. She definitely knows her stuff. I searched through every database I could find (ie. google, lol), and spent close on 2 hours searching to no avail.
Have a great day,

Bruce
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom