What's new

Auto cross, (Car racing)

Heck

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
988
Reaction score
7
Location
New York, Bronx/Westchester
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out to check out my old auto cross club and took some shots. Enjoy! Oh and any C C is welcome.

1
DSC_0230.jpg


2
DSC_0125.jpg


3
DSC_0268.jpg


4
This one I did clone out his tape numbers on his door and put a tint to the sky.

DSC_0287.jpg
 
nice man, what club was that.
i race w PCA and other clubs all over
 
Nice shots, and great subjects!
 
Nice photos! :D I really liked the last one!
 
MAZDA RX-7! I love that picture! I autocross my Rx-7 too! Awesome pics, much better than what I could get (no lenses over 50mm.....yet)
 
...............
ugh sorry... killed the mood
I HATE HATE HATE rotary to V8 swaps.

(but to stay on topic, the photos are still absolutely brilliant and I know how hard it is to get shots like this of moving cars)
 
LS1 swap is as good as any. The LS1 and T56 gearbox only weighs 62 pounds more than the 13B and 5 speed, and it's still mounted low. But I gotta give props to anyone that runs a twinrotor, I don't think I'll EVER figure out how they work!
Nice to see a Cayman and an old school 5.0 thrashed on an auto-x, most guys back home stick with their miatas.
I know I don't have much in the way of advice or comment in this thread, but it had cars as a topic so I couldn't help it, lol.
 
It's ok, and I know if any V8, an LS1 would be the best, but you buy an Rx-7 for it's engine, it's lineage, it's uniqueness. Don't turn it into every other sports car in America(and seemingly by BMW and Audi's actions, Europe).
 
You didnt do a very good job on shot 4 cloning out the door decals and the sky tinting makes the photo look un natural imo.

Keep at it though,.
 
What were your shutter speeds and aperture numbers on 3 and 4?


#3 f/5.6, 1/250, ISO 100


#4 f/5.3, 1/250, ISO 100


And yeah the clone was a noob job but thats ok cuz Im a noob lmao. Im going to take some time and do a few other cars to see if I can improve.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom