Automatically fix bad family group shots

swoop_ds

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lastmountainphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a program that can take five photos of a group and combine them so that everyone has their eyes open, smiling, etc. and do it automatically, or atleast close.

I can do this in photoshop but it's a pain in the butt. I saw some commerical for microsoft or windows 7 or some such where a woman did this but I didn't catch much details about it.

Anyone know anything?

Thanks,
-Dave

Why not get that new nikon that goes out on its own and takes shots for you too while your at it, or, just take a little notice of whats happening when your looking through the viewfinder then you won't have as much editing to do. H

No, the kind of artificial intelligence needed to pull this off "automatically" is many years off.

Don't believe what you see in commercials. Computers are good at repetitive simple tasks, not things like this.

Take a bunch of photos in burst and make sure they're paying attention. Perfect formula for not wasting your time later. Otherwise, there's no "easy" about it.

Take a bunch of photos in burst and make sure they're paying attention. Perfect formula for not wasting your time later. Otherwise, there's no "easy" about it.

Jingle your keys. That gets my attention.

I have a software that removes my uncle Josh (he's the family idiot) automatically from any photo going through my computer. Would you like a copy?

Why not get that new nikon that goes out on its own and takes shots for you too while your at it, or, just take a little notice of whats happening when your looking through the viewfinder then you won't have as much editing to do. H

ouch! This would be nice for candid family party/bbq/gatherings where your attention is on the fun your having and you just want some fun pictures to post on social networks or something.

If its for something paid then you should have time to take the shot right the first time.

Most reactions

Back