AUTOMOTIVE - Your Car Photography

how much would you love to own this lol :D

jesustruck2.jpg

here are a couple of recent ones.

sts_web.jpg

this photo is actually much lighter than this. not sure why it got so dark in the web version. the reds also seem to have gotten lost. the car is a cadillac sts.

audi_web.jpg

this is an audi TT

nvr2low said:
looks like syracuse nationals, i have a few shots but i ran out of memory space when i was there.

thats exactly what it was. those pics were taken on saturday july 16th. i was told there were alot more cars there the day before, but it rained so alot had left. im hoping to go again this coming summer if they have another show, and im still able to do that much walking. i wasnt able to see alot of the cars they had there but i still had a great time.

i was fortunate to have remembered to take plenty of batteries and more memory then i could have used in one day. i wound up taking about 3000 pics and still having enough batteries to loan to my nephew for his camera, and enough memory to take about 3 times as many pics as i took that day. having 7GB worth of memory sure helps. i just wish Xd cards were cheaper, or i would have invested all that money into an SLR instead. between the roughly $50 per 512MB card and the $435 i paid for the camera when it was new, i could have gotten the canon 350d i want now. maybe one day i will think ahead and not be so compulsive with my purchases. :lmao:

My favorite subject! All these shots were taken not very long after I got into photography, I maybe had my camera for a month, but I did my best...

blower7xw.jpg

camaro034ja.jpg

The pride of the south......the General Lee...
generallee021ol.jpg

monstertruck024wb.jpg

nova023je.jpg

roadrunner9rm.jpg

specialchopped029zn.jpg

sti014rs.jpg

There's sooo much more, but I've put enough in this thread...

These are some pics of my car. They were taken l;ast summer when I only had a 5 year old 2.1 MP sony. The car is a '99 Impala. I plan on getting some better shots in the summer now that i have a good camera.
impala2.jpg

imapala1.jpg

These are some pictures of my other hobby. One is in the Impala, and the other in my first car (92 didge daytona.) But please dont think im one fo those annoying kids that make you listen to thier music at a stop light (I despise of kids with overwhelming bass and annoying rap.) If I'm playing something loud, its usually jazz becasue nothing sounds better on a good audio system!
impalainstall.jpg

daytonainstall.jpg

If you want to see the build of the systems, visit http://members.sounddomain.com/pgjoyride (Impala) and http://members.sounddomain.com/joyride (daytona)

nice amps, i bet that thing makes some noise with that many PG amps in it. PG knows how to make power, once i get back into audio i will be buying a few amps from them.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

normal_Picture%20108.jpg

normal_Picture%20066.jpg

normal_VintageCarClock.jpg

Nikon D70, 50mm f/1.4, 18-70mm f/2.8. Available light. No tripod.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back