Automotive

CanonSnob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jadamphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a few of the shot's of the AMG line I did for a local Mercedes dealership.

3313287112_e085f81f80.jpg

3313287058_47257a5c37.jpg

3312458949_8492de10b0.jpg

I guess I'm not really liking them, cant even really see the car in those shots. The angles and distortions are too extreme. Realistically you should get your safe shots (front 3/4, rear 3/4, front, rear, sides, detail shots, etc) then experiment with artsy shots like this.

They're not my taste, and probably not the way I would have done them, BUT they are technically excellent, and assuming that those are the sorts of extreme angles the client wanted, very well done. #3 in particular is an excellent capture, and while it doesn't really sell me on that particular vehicle, it does very much sell the dealership as a Mercedes vendor.

Yea i agree you should have not posted such extream pictures, just regular shots front back rear corners and front corners and so fourth. But the cars look nice

Great rig shots (i'm working on a rig right now). I checked your website and like your work. #1 is my least favorite, angle of view is too low for my liking, but the b/g is ideal.

I love the last one for "branding"

The first is almost right, i feel like it's just too low. the surroundings are ideal though.

#2 just looks PS'd. it may not be, but that is just how it comes across.

Most reactions

Back