What's new

Autumn Light

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Autumn-0192.jpg

Ely Cathedral in golden light this afternoon from my garden
 
Lovely view from your garden.

The branch in the left foreground is unfortunately very distracting
 
With a pano crop and a little contrast, this is a lovely photo.
 
Excellent shot Fangman; i think you did not notice the distracting branch on the left of the image while you clicked, right?

Regards
 
Correct - so often you see things on the big screen or in a print that you certainly would not notice in the viewfinder . . . If I was going for a larger print than a 6x4 postcard for the family, I would clone it out. I was focussed on the Cathedral - every morning I check no one has moved it and reckon my day's work is done!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom