Autumn reflections

jdjd1118

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C always appreciated! Thanks for looking!!

5052905632_a310940624_z.jpg

I agree, can we see one without the grain?
Great shot though :)

I too liked the image; but i am afraid that this image would be better without grains.... may be Jdjd liked a pointillist style of art pioneered by Seuret etc.

Regards :D

I really like this. Nice and bright, and the shadows are correctly exposed, I would say removing the grain would be beneficial, though I don't think it detracts too much, other than washing out the vibrant colors slightly.

My only suggestion would be to get down a bit lower to include the top of the reflection. Forgive me if I'm wrong but it appears you had to clone something out in the bottom left corner? I find the hardest part of getting a nice refection shot is getting close enough to the water to eliminate all foreground distractions, often its easier to find a pleasing way to include it if possible.

Breathtaking, but the noise/grain ruins this fantastic shot! :-(

Thanks for the comments. The grain is from the HDR software, somehow it got in there during the editing process. I wasn't sure how to get rid of it. I will have to try re-editing it again.

I agree about the grain. Beyond that I have two other issues that you might want to watch for next time. 1. I would have shot it a bit wider to get the entire tree's reflection in the shot. 2. I would have framed it to get all of the little roof object in the picture or none of it...but I don't care for it being cutt off halfway through the roof.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back