What's new

Autumn shower.....

daithi33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a common site in Ireland this time of year...Wont stop my shooting - just gotta mind the camera :confused:

Autumn shower - c&c welcome. Almost called this golden shower by mistake - glad I didn't:lol::drool:
2983387896_16524ba4fc_o.jpg

Thanks for looking,
daithi
 
Very cool. Not really a golden shower :lol:
 
Thanks for the comments invisible and AF44. Not an everyday shot I guess - it was more of an experiment really. This kind of shot probably wouldn't do much for alot of people but I thought there was something interesting about it.

cheers again for the comments,
daithi
 
Well, you don't see the rain captured in a beautiful photo very often, so I'd say your experiment was a success.
 
that is really nice. I like the two tone effect by the light
 
Very nice. I love the way the rain sort of shows the spread of the light. Glad you never went with the "Golden Shower" title, but it would have been funny! :lol:
 
Thanks for the kind words gents !
daithi
 
very interesting - did you try other shutter speeds than 1/8th?
I guess the main frequency broke the rain up into bits - very effect and thanks for sharing
 
Hey Dave, like it, the only negative comment and its not bad, is I think the lamp is very tightly cropped on top, would have liked a little more space, but thats just my opinion. Also well dont on taking the camera in the rain, I always say, you never see many rainy street shots, I think they look brilliant when you get them right!

Luckily in the Emerald Isle we have no shortage of practice weather!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom