What's new

Autumn Tears

jamagica

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you guys think?

16245_1175459759045_1604610380_30625104_4664489_n.jpg







16245_1174750821322_1604610380_30623020_1550263_n.jpg
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...74750821322_1604610380_30623020_1550263_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dead leaves, with water drops, hmmm.

Would like to see RED, ORANGE or GOLD, rather than dead.
 
dead leaves, tears...seems to be the right combination, eh?

but I see what you're saying...it'd be more appealing to the stereotypical senses.
 
Bump...I threw another crop up there..better? (Make sure you scroll so the first is out of view...seeing both throws perception off)​
 
I'm with the other comment. I don't find the picture that interesting with the dead leaves. Your title would have still worked if it had been a brightly colored leaf since it could be autumn tears due to the leaf no longer being attached to the tree. As it sits, I just find it a little bland.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom