What's new

Some fall photos taken with the phone

nerwin1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since I been on a "sabbatical" from photography, I still felt like capturing some the autumn vibes around me. It's weird not shooting with a real dedicated camera and just using my phone.

All taken with my Google Pixel 8 using raw and edited in Lightroom.

Erwin-241001-89954.webp


Erwin-240930-89949.webp


Erwin-241001-89953.webp


Erwin-240930-89951.webp


Erwin-240930-89941.webp
 
I especially like #1, #2, and #3. I'm not overly fond of the red leaves. And the last image I think could be cropped and shown as a reflection picture.

I did not edit your image. I just screen capped my screen. What are those artifacts? Dirty lens? Or just fault of the camera phone.
Untitled-1adwadaww.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom