What's new

Autumn Tower

jmborkowski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Such a gloomy day, then the clouds broke just enough to light the tower.



C + C appreciated.
 
Last edited:
oww that picture can be used last Halloween very nice
 
Nice stuff. I know there must be tons of these things all over the country(and world) but just curious where you live. :P(refer below)

IMG_2501.jpg
 
really like the both of these. The first one that tree is really cool
 
Is that the moon....

Nice images.
 
Reminder guys - Thinking about it, I probably shouldn't have posted mine here.
I AM NOT THE SAME PHOTOGRAPHER.

I don't want to hi-jack anyone's thread here. I simply posted mine so he could tell me if it was the same tower.

jmborkowski, let me know if you want me to remove mine and I will.
 
Oh I didn't notice it was two different images... It' doesn't look like it is the same tower It's missing some of it's details.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom