TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C welcomed and appreciated!

1. I know that this is wrong on so many levels, but I keep getting drawn back to it...
fall1.jpg

fall4.jpg

fall7.jpg

fall9.jpg

fall11.jpg

fall10.jpg

C&C per req: (Remember, if you like it, it's not wrong)

1. To be honest, I'm not especially fussed about this. If it were all soft, or all sharp, it would be nice, but the small focused area half-way down the image doesn't work for me.

2. Nice; a shame about the blown highlights. This is where a couple of stops of ND filter would make all the difference.

3. I'm afraid this one seems to rather 'miss' as well.

4. Potentially nice, but I think the blown highlights on the leaves and the shadow farther back detract from the image. Consider reshooting this one a different time of day when the light is a little more even.

5. Is this an HDR?

6. A nice calm fall scene; perhaps a slight saturation boost and minor curves tweak to even out the exposure a little wouldn't hurt.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

The waterfall one may have been better with HDR. They are all a nice effort but the spotty lighting doesnt work well to show off the fall foliage. If you notice, many of the great fall shots are on the edge of a lake or field, because they are lit better.Wasnt feeling the puddles in the shots either. Just my 2 cents.

Most reactions

Back