Autumn

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since the snow has come, sort of, and the leaves are about 3/4 of the way gone, this may pretty much be my only shot of what has been a very quick autumn. Thoughts? Note - I do realise there's a smudge on my lens. That's a irritating.

fallac2.jpg

This photo is really wonderful. I love the way the leaves are in one pile and then the kid walking in the distance. Really good.

oldnavy170 said:
This photo is really wonderful. I love the way the leaves are in one pile and then the kid walking in the distance. Really good.

Thank you. That's actually my walk into campus every day (the intersection that starts into it is where the car facing you is), and I was taking a shot or two of just the street..and then this kid I didn't see walked across the street, so had to scramble to get it. Bloody smudge. GRR.

But thanks :)

Wow, beautiful shot Gomer! I'd LOVE to have that walk everyday! I'm envious! And I don't see the smudge. :p

...course, I am doped up on Nyquil right now.

This is what autumn looks for us here. The trees stay green, the green fades just a bit, then the leaves turn brown almost over night, become crisp and fall off. No spectacular autumn colours of red and yellow other than in some (imported?) trees in between. Same as here! Therefore I like this photo. It conveys a nice atmosphere.

Cheers, Corinna, I was hoping you'd get around to seeing this...you always give good/interesting notes/crits :)

And thanks to you as well, V

Thanks guys :)

The smudge is just at the leaf pile to the left of the road, just above it

Most reactions

Back