Av "Camera Shake" Make it Stop!

So the best idea is to carry around a tripod with me at all times? That sucks if your saying that i take a lot of pictures of low things such as small flowers or insects in grass. i contunually get a blurry image. i don't think a tripod could get that small.

Also, remember you can't get too close or the object won't actually focus(depending on your lens)

If at all possible aim for a shutter speed at least twice your focal length, and an aperture that is somewhere in the mid ranges of your cameras capabilities! External flash helps with all this!

You guys are the best! thank you so much I re-took the same thing same time today and everything was clear. Thank you so much!

My sister was over yesterday with her XTI and I again took side by side pictures against my new Sony and again every picture was very blurry compared to mine! The xti is a nice light camera but I could not be more happy that I don't own one. I would save up for a lens with the image stabilizer in it. I hardly ever use a tripod with my camera but I don't see a way around it on the XTI with the kit lens

I don't only have the kit lens anymore. i now have a telephoto and wide angle lens. they work much better then the kit lens.

This isn't the ultimate answer, but it works just about anywhere. No extra equipment needed.

1) Set the camera for self timer, 2) position the camera on a table, rock, car, bench, backpack, glove or whatever, aim at what you want to take a photo of, 3) Push the shutter release... Step Away from the camera :lol:

A monopod is small, you can hang one on your belt with a carbiner ring, or tuck it into your pocket. A bean bag is a handy photo tool too.

That string and washer is really cool and should work fine.

My answer is assuming you have no extra equipment. Just make use of what's around you for a solid resting place. Use the self timer.

Most reactions

Back