C C_lawgik TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2004 Messages 121 Reaction score 1 Location Moapa Valley NV by Vegas Oct 3, 2005 #1 and yo uthought it was gonna be an avalanche on a moutain but its Avalanche the pb team. I shot this on fuji reala 100.
and yo uthought it was gonna be an avalanche on a moutain but its Avalanche the pb team. I shot this on fuji reala 100.
DramaDork626 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 294 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Oct 3, 2005 #2 What kind of critique are you looking for? I think it looks good.
D defectir3 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2005 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Oct 6, 2005 #3 whats up man i use to ball all the time but i couldnt afford it anymore buuuut to the point at hand i like it alot would have been tighter to get a more tense part of the game but still is a great pic.. alot like **** in facefull
whats up man i use to ball all the time but i couldnt afford it anymore buuuut to the point at hand i like it alot would have been tighter to get a more tense part of the game but still is a great pic.. alot like **** in facefull
C C_lawgik TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2004 Messages 121 Reaction score 1 Location Moapa Valley NV by Vegas Oct 6, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanx man, you shoudl take up pump and play again. thats what I do