What's new

Avicii in San Francisco - C&C Appreciated

ginoo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
79
Reaction score
6
Location
San Francisco, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few of my stronger shots from the shoot. Strong C&C is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy,

7468241112_c9113f1b13_c.jpg


7468228148_a553ece6ce_c.jpg


7468231288_d8d945d71f_c.jpg


7468229464_d087bb76fa_c.jpg


7468216160_7af57d840e_c.jpg
 
Sometimes I get a good feeling...about shots 1, 2, and particularly 5. I really like that way the light play and space of five. Did you manage all this with general admission tickets?
 
Haha thanks, glad you like them. I think it depends on the venue if you're allowed to bring slr's in or not... Most don't for legal reasons I think, not too sure. But yeah, I was on assignment to get some photos for Avicii. Kinda off topic but you still live in slc? I'm going to park city pretty soon to try out skeleton sledding haha.
 
Exactly why I was asking. I didn't think most acts would let you bring in a serious camera. They know they can't keep out the cell phones, but the real cameras I was pretty sure they'd keep out.

I'm right in the center of downtown...well a bit west of center. Bring your camera. Park City is very picturesque. It's what happens when the ultrawealthy move into an old mining town. You'll be going down the olympic skeleton run, I assume. Bring extra underwear, lol. I ran it in a bobsled and it was wicked fast.
 
Yeah that's what I thought too. I've snuck in cameras by sticking them in my pants though haha.Yea of course, definitely going to take a ton of photos. And yea, I've always wanted to try skeleton so nows my chance to... Scary as ****k though lol. Would be so cool if I get invited to train at the otc 8)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom