What's new

awkward portrait c&c

aliyawar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
349
Reaction score
65
Location
India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
An awkward pic of a pal...

$DSC01208 scopy.webp
 
He looks like you have softened his whole face.
 
you really messed it up.

Photoshop licence, revoked.
 
Yes..I softened his whole face to get a snowy and creamy kind of feel....I wanted this image to be like the vampire images you see on the net...but as it looks.. it backfired..:lol:

Thanks..
 
Yes..I softened his whole face to get a snowy and creamy kind of feel....I wanted this image to be like the vampire images you see on the net...but as it looks.. it backfired..:lol:

Thanks..

The vampire images you see on the net don't have peach fuzz mustaches.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Reminds me of infrared film.
 
Yes..I softened his whole face to get a snowy and creamy kind of feel....I wanted this image to be like the vampire images you see on the net...but as it looks.. it backfired..:lol:

Thanks..

The vampire images you see on the net don't have peach fuzz mustaches.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes,i messes it all up..thanks for your help:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom