Aww we have to start over??

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Most users ever online was 57, Today at 12:39 PM. (<--Eastern)

We've broke it many many times today. It was 53, then I refreshed, then it was 54. then After I posted this, it jumped to 57 so I changed it.

I'm surprised I can now see my own name on the list of online people :)

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 87 (51 members and 36 guests)
Most users ever online was 88, Today at 12:19 PM.
core_17, aggiezach+, AlisonS+, andreag5, Ant, anton980, Aoide, areuwhatudream, Artemis+, Big Mike+, bronzeo, ceno2000, Chase+, dadaR6, Darfion, digital_ems_techie, Elijah, eromallagadnama, ferny+, gatorwire, Gnuny, Jeff Canes, j_mcquillen, klo, LilCujo, mad_malteaser, magali, Marsha, MDowdey+, mster, Nagala, Niki, nomav6, Nytmair+, olympusmagic, oriecat+, photogoddess+, photong, Picksure, rebecca, santino, Scott WRG Editor+, Scurra, SeaBreeze, skiboarder72, terri, toxic_stars, treehuggerhikerboy, Uselessdreamer1, zio

Not taking us long to break the records!!! :eek:

Good point Scott :)

Does anyone remember the old number?

Currently Active Users: 103 (58 members and 45 guests)
Most users ever online was 104, Today at 12:39 PM.
core_17, aggiezach+, AIRIC, AlisonS+, andreag5, Ant, anton980, Aoide, areuwhatudream, Artemis+, Big Mike+, bronzeo, ccd333, ceno2000, Chase+, dadaR6, Darfion, digital_ems_techie, doxx, Elijah, eromallagadnama, ferny+, gatorwire, Jeff Canes, JonMikal+, j_mcquillen, klo, LilCujo, loopy, mad_malteaser, magali, malachite+, Marsha, MDowdey+, mster, Nagala, Niki, nomav6, Nytmair+, olympusmagic, oriecat+, photogoddess+, photong, Picksure, rebecca, santino, Scott WRG Editor+, Scurra, SeaBreeze, skiboarder72, tmpadmin, toxic_stars, treehuggerhikerboy, Uselessdreamer1, walter23, WSP, zio

:eek:

As long as we get to 145 I'll be content. :)

the old number was 186, but that was also inflated due to the santy worm and stuff like that. This number is more acurate. And BTW it just broke 115 :)

Zach :D

Most reactions

Back