What's new

B.O.C.

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
922
Reaction score
15
Here's a photograph from Hong Kong which I jsut recently converted to black and white. Tell me what you think.

ejaqm0.jpg


Dave
 
my first thought?? WOW! i love it...very supernatural...very sinister kinda...

"imaginative and creative" also come to mind........
 
nice angle.. like the haze... makes for a very moody pic:)
 
nice angle.

maybe there's too much black....I'll like to see more details of the buildings
 
Thanks for the comments guys :) I don't know how "imaginative and creative" I am, but I appreciate the compliment aprilraven.
 
Impressive photo. I like much the atmosphere of this image.
Congratulations.

Impactante foto. Me gusta mucho el ambiente de esta imagen. Felicitaciones.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom