B&W Abstract - Dune Fence

Chad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I cropped out the top portion of the Dune Fence as suggested. What do you think?

$Dune Fence shadows_.jpg$Dune Fence shadows.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. But I know nothing about photographs haha.

I like it too. We expect the shadows of the fence to be parallel, but the sand throws them off and gives some nice texture to hold my attention. My eyes naturally want to find some sort of form in the texture of the sand.

I like it too. We expect the shadows of the fence to be parallel, but the sand throws them off and gives some nice texture to hold my attention. My eyes naturally want to find some sort of form in the texture of the sand.

Yes, that is what really caught my attention was the 'wave' like patterns in the sand. Thanks for the comment

Well done! Try cropping out the fence altogether and see how you feel about it. That would be a very different image, but it's worth considering.

Very nice. Like how you suspend disbelief for a moment; my imagination wants to place it as a zebra, blanket, something in motion. I like the how the contours work and the shadow of the wire.

Chad I like it a lot.

I'd consider cropping away the black mass at the bottom and the fence at the top. I found my eyes gravitated to these areas.

Fantastic Chad. Don't mind if I take inspiration from it.

Thank you everyone for the comments! Much appreciated

Chad I like it a lot.

I'd consider cropping away the black mass at the bottom and the fence at the top. I found my eyes gravitated to these areas.
I will absolutely try that, and when I do I will repost it. Thanks for the advice

Great shot, love the wavy shadows. Nice contrast, great comp. later Ed

Most reactions

Back