T thevideographer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2011 Messages 36 Reaction score 6 Location Grand Forks, North Dakota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2013 #1 What do you guys think of these? I'm actually not that happy with the composition but I think the look is pretty good. Anything I should have done shooting to improve?
What do you guys think of these? I'm actually not that happy with the composition but I think the look is pretty good. Anything I should have done shooting to improve?
spang1mw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 165 Reaction score 45 Location Northern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2013 #2 I like #2 it's a pretty neat shot I like it. For #1 you might be able to crop some of the space to the right of the car out.
I like #2 it's a pretty neat shot I like it. For #1 you might be able to crop some of the space to the right of the car out.
SuthrnFlwr TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 33 Reaction score 2 Location Sc, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2013 #3 #2 my fave as well. Good job on the shot!
T thevideographer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2011 Messages 36 Reaction score 6 Location Grand Forks, North Dakota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks, I like #2 as well