Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thanks in advance.

DSC_0763.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

DSC_0638.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

they are cool but all the compositions are wrong I think.

I agree, I love the photos but they are just a little too tight. Number 2 is ultra fun but I wish the top of her head was not cut off.

Two is the only one I can really dig.

I very much like #1 and #2 as they are;
#3 does nothing for me;
#4 is a good fun shot, but I wish the cutie on the right weren't cut off.

#1 The cigarette is a subject and should divide the frame into 3rds, it;s right in the middle.

#2 I think there's a lot of tension here, not sure why. Sorry I could be more help

#3 I like this picture. Interesting background, you captured detail in her sweater that was difficult to expose.

#4 is ok, but the face being cut in half ruins it for me. Also next time keep an eye on your shutter speed when you have people that are moving around a lot.

I very much like #1 and #2 as they are;
#3 does nothing for me;
#4 is a good fun shot, but I wish the cutie on the right weren't cut off.

Breaux, that is pretty much what I was thinking. These photos are all of very attractive,lovely women. The B&W conversions look decent too. I really do think #4 is a fun photo, but cropping off the woman on the right hurts the shot.

Yeah, heads are slightly cut off. :meh:

#1 makes smoking look attractive. :lol: :grumpy:

thanks all! I'm not going to lie I was slightly under the influence of some good German brew while taking these. I was real upset how 4 came out and that I cropped her out on the right. Oh well, what can I do now! I had a blast taking these shots and was pleased with the conversion to black and white. Thanks for the input.

thanks all! I'm not going to lie I was slightly under the influence of some good German brew while taking these. I was real upset how 4 came out and that I cropped her out on the right. Oh well, what can I do now! I had a blast taking these shots and was pleased with the conversion to black and white. Thanks for the input.

Are you familiar with the ZZ Top song Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers????

Are you familiar with the ZZ Top song Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers????

why, yes, yes I am!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back