What's new

B&W cityscapes

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
went out last night with a good buddy of mine... got some pretty good stuff

as always let me know what you guys think!

dsc00538kn.jpg


dsc00350cf.jpg


dsc00452va.jpg


dsc00185km.jpg


dsc00249rj.jpg


dsc00463xl.jpg


dsc00516qa.jpg
 
great series, number 6 and 7 do it for me too!... :thumbup:
 
I love the last two! I was going to ask where on earth you were standing, but I see you were hanging off a 7 storey parking garage with no railing
grin.gif
 
I especially like #4.
It just really says 'night' to me. And I like that you caught the cars headlights motionless. We don't get to see that often.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom