What's new

B+W filter question

Photog38

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got my B+W filter today and realized something; do I have to register my filter to get the 10 year warranty? This is my first B+W so I have no idea.

Thanks
 
I've only ever bought B+W filters used so I've never had a warranty and have never needed one.

I'd say a visit to their web site would be in order:

Schneider Optics
 
Hmmm... never heard of that. I've bought probably a half-dozen or more of my B+Ws new and never noticed anything about registering...
 
Warranty? That wouldn't cover damage, or scratching, so what is left? It's a non-moving part made up of glass and a piece of metal.

Somehow seems like they can offer a 10 year warranty as there's no chance in heck of someone making a legitimate claim for it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom